Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Identity in Christ

I know that this is the same day as the other post - don't think that I will get into a habit of this! I just wanted to state that this Thursday (Valentine's Day) I will be flying out to Chandler, Arizona. I will be speaking at a camp for High Schoolers. Their theme this year is "Identity Theft" I am really excited about the opportunity to preach. I want to make myself available to HIM always and serve HIM wherever HE sends. I will be talking a lot about 1. Satan and how he tries to steal Christ Jesus and HIS free grace away from the world. 2. How Satan tries to steal my identity away from me. 3. Who I am in Christ 4. How I fight in the battle against identity theft. Scripture tells us (John 10:10) that the "theif comes to steal, kill and destroy". His sole aim is to destroy the image of God in you and I. Let's make sure that we don't give in but stand firm in our faith in Jesus Christ - who is the only way to freedom and salvation!

Pray for me!!!

No comments: